Monday, November 11, 2019
Twitter (/ˈtwɪtər/) is an online news and social networking service where users post and interact with messages, “tweets”, restricted to 140 characters. Registered users can post tweets, but those who are unregistered can only read them.
Please complete the following before the next class.
- Accept two friends/editors from your classmates. Make them editors or an admin. Use tweetdeck.twitter.com
- Make Ten tweets on their pages. The posts should concern your classmates brand/company. They should be positive.
- Incorporate images in your individual posts. Only one image can be used per post. Be creative.
- Please use video for at least three tweets. Use discretion. Make sure you follow the rules set forth in the student handbook and the syllabus.
- Privacy settings will be reviewed in class.