Sunday, October 13, 2019 by admin
Facebook Page Admin: Important
I will need to be made an administrator of your Facebook page. Please invite me: the class facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/cendeavorslab/
You’ll need to be an admin to manage roles for your Page. Learn how to see what your role is. There’s no limit to the number of people who can have a role on a Page. Learn more about what each Page role can do.
Give Someone a Role If you’re an admin:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Type a name or email in the box and select the person from the list that appears.
- Click Editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add and enter your password to confirm.
Keep in mind that if you’re not friends with the person you’re adding, they’ll have to accept your invite before they can start helping you manage your Page. So you will have to send me a friend invite.
Please send invite me as a friend and then as an admin before Monday’s class.