Monday, January 20, 2020 by admin
DMET 155: Introduction to Web Design
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00 A.M. – 10:00am
P.M./Rosenkrans (DMET Lab C)
HTML & CSS: Design and Build Websites , Jon Duckett, Wiley & Sons, Inc., ISBN: 978-1-118-00818
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic web design, usability, and web authoring tools
- Evaluate websites for information organization, content representation, and site navigation
- Evaluate and compare web development software and tools
- Design and build aesthetically pleasing static websites using WYSIWYG editors and graphic design tools
- Design web media effectively for identified target markets
- Practice legal use of images and content
I recommend using the sublime text editor. It has PC and Mac versions.
It’s a great text editor!